EXCLUSIVE: “Actually Ranbir & Ranveer Get More Annoyed Than Me!” – Deepika Padukone

 

It's been years since Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone separated. Them two are in exceptionally glad commited connections at this time, yet the two are as yet answering inquiries regarding one another and the comparison they share. So when I met Deepika as of late for a meeting, I needed to make an essential inquiry:

Let me know honestly – how irritated do you truly get when you continually get the Ranbir Kapoor versus Ranveer Singh vibe of inquiries from columnists?

She said:

Really they get more irritated than I do. I could sense their responses… in light of the fact that first I was advancing a film with Ranbir and afterward one with Ranveer… So they had a few responses. In any case, I think for the three of us, it truly doesn't make a difference. In any case, I figure examinations, I don't know for what reason, are sure to happen… which we get it. That is to say, it's fine. It's not something we fanatically c

No comments:
Write comments