EXCLUSIVE: “I Really Think Milap Zaveri Will Be Arrested” – Vir Das

 

Vir Das is unquestionably one of the most amusing men in India. His outstanding comic drama, his band Outsider Chutney and his parts in Delhi Paunch and Shaadi Ke Reactions have made the whole country giggle! Presently he's good to go to tickle our clever bone again with Mastizaade, where he's his co-stars are Tusshar Kapoor and Sunny Leone. When I asked what was the word that popped in his mind when he read the script of Mastizaade, he said – Good lord! Vir then expounded on the amount of fun he had while shooting for this one. This is what he said –

I'm accustomed to being in movies where I ad lib with on-screen characters, yet I don't think any performer has been so community oriented in making cleverness. This is the first occasion when anybody has seen Sunny do comic drama. I could absolutely extemporize with Sunny, she's willing to have a go at anything and we've done some awesome drama together.

On Milap Zaveri, Vir had a great deal of things to uncover –

Milap and I are debased soul siblings, I truly feel Milap will be captured in the following 10 years! Not for anything he's done on-screen, but rather for the stuff he's done off-s

No comments:
Write comments