Here’s What Priyanka Chopra Has To Say About Shahid Kapoor Appreciating Her Work

 

In a meeting to Pinkvilla, Priyanka Chopra talked about Quantico, the thankfulness she got for depicting Kashi in Bajirao Mastani and how her home is similar to a greenhouse due to the bundles. The questioner then specified how Shahid Kapoor is all gestures of recognition for her work, particularly in Bajirao Mastani, PC intruded on and said – 
Many people have welcomed my work. A number of them with whom I haven't worked for a considerable length of time, have complimented me. I don't care for taking names. It is close to home. What is out there is for all to see, what is not, I can't uncover it to you. I am so overpowered at this time. It is the partners as well as the group of onlookers that has complimented me. I have such overpowering affection for it. Individuals call me "Kashibai" when I arrive at the air terminal. It is so great. Notwithstanding when I was in Montreal, it was great to get that gatherin

No comments:
Write comments