Priyanka Chopra Just Brought Back A Trend We Haven’t Tried In Years

 

Let me know, when was the last time you wore an edited cardigan? In the event that I recollect accurately, the last time I wore mine was in school, while I was bumbling through my Avril Lavigne stage – hot pink edited coat with all dark underneath, rings a chime? Priyanka Chopra changed that yesterday. She was out advancing Bajirao Mastani and this is what she wor

A striped tank, bothered denims and a jeweled edited cardigan made up her #ootd and well, it would appear that it's protected to bring that trimmed cardigan out of your storage room once more. Look deliberately however. The reason her outfit works is on account of her tank and cardigan are both in the same shading crew. The way that it's trimmed makes her legs look longer and those pointy toe pumps simply add to the tallness. With everything taken into account, it's an incredible outfit!

No comments:
Write comments