SRK Wishes Deepika Padukone Had Called Him to Watch Dilwale With her!

 

It was as of late reported in an article in Pink Manor that Deepika Padukone watched her guide, Shah Rukh Khan's Dilwale on Sunday night with four of her companions who had descended from Bangalore to invest some energy with her.

At the point when SRK got some answers concerning this, obviously he joked that Dippy will be watching his film in the theater before him! Lord Khan says in another Pink Estate article, "Deepika will be viewing Dilwale before me in a theater, I have not seen it yet. Wish she had called me to watch the film with her. I have been needing to see Dilwale in the theater and I might want to watch Bajirao Mastani, as well, at whatever point I find the opportunity to. It's implied really. Indeed, even Rohit (executive Rohit Shetty) has not seen it. He was heading off to a theater yet then we had a few issues and he needed to determine that first so he needed to return. In the following two days even I will watch Dilwale in the theater."

Lord Khan uncovers with an evil smile how he will watch Bajirao Mastani, he says "No, I will download it in USB which is more costly than four tickets (snickers healthily). No, I am simply clowning. I think I will see it at home, heading off to a theater notwithstanding for Dilwale or Bajirao Mastani may make a touch of an issue, not that she (Deepika) would, figure I will need to go in a hoody...(laughs).

No comments:
Write comments