What Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach Wrote For Miss Colombia on Instagram

 

#Repost @missuniverse ??? Stunning. Words can't depict how appreciative I am for this. It was a significant excursion arriving with 3 endeavors at winning Miss Philippines. Presently, I at long last got the best Christmas present ever - and not only for me, for my nation. I'd like to say thank you to everybody who had confidence in my potential and the individuals who bolstered me from the earliest starting point. To everybody who voted in favor of me, particularly to my kindred compatriots, bless your heart. Maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat. To Ariadna, you are a stunning lady and we are presently fortified together perpetually by a remarkable affair. In the most recent 3 weeks we were as one, I perceived how solid and delightful you are all around. You spoke to your nation with honor and I know how glad everybody must be of you. Destiny has an arrangement for you, and I'm eager to see what's coming down the road. What's more, to every one of the fans who are as yet quarreling over this...Please how about we all stop now. The Miss Universe Association is about uniting engaged ladies from everywhere throughout the world. Contending and sending derisive messages to one another thrashings the entire reason. You have confidence in the message of Miss Universe thus do I. Once more, thank you for hell's sake. I'm eager to start my obligations as Miss Universe and I wish everybody, every one of the candidates and every one of the supporters an extraordinary occasion with their friends and family. Merry Christmas and how about we anticipate an incredible begin to the new year! #MissUniverse - Pia

"To Ariadna, you are a stunning lady and we are presently reinforced together perpetually by a remarkable affair. In the most recent 3 weeks we were as one, I perceived how solid and delightful you are all around. You spoke to your nation with honor and I know how pleased everybody must be of you," composed Pia on Instagram.

"Destiny has an arrangement for you, and I'm eager to see what's in store. Also, to every one of the fans who are as yet quarreling over this. If it's not too much trouble how about we all stop now. The Miss Universe Association is about uniting enabled ladies from everywhere throughout the world. Contending and sending scornful messages to one another, routs the entire reason. You have faith in the message of Miss Universe thus do I. Once more, thank you for hell's sake," included Pia.

The opposition was held at Planet Hollywood Resort and Clubhouse in Las Vegas, Nevada on December 20.

No comments:
Write comments